Monday 11 June 2012

Tired of this silliness

Hello and by the title,I am TIRED OF THIS SILLINESS CRAP..Yesterday,I went out to spend time with my girlfriend..Thought it was going to be a good day..It started out smoothly then in the afternoon,when we were on our drive..just to spend time..Then I was unintentionally "looked" at the joggers..And all hell broke lose..She went mad and accusing me of being "gatal" to the joggers,but to be honest it wasn't intentional..I was practically looking at my surroundings..but yea,she thought differently..I wasn't in the mood for anything after that,tried to comfort her,but she keeps on throwing her angst to me..I totally fed up with this,but i just kept my cool and be patient..Because I know "Tuhan atu adil" biar lah ia menuduh sana atu,tau aku bercakap banar..hmm,well,just need a place to let it out..so until then,take care..

No comments:

Post a Comment