Thursday 21 June 2012

I don't wanna live that way

Hello there,I'm gonna talk about what happened in school today...So I was in school,just had my lunch with my friends,when suddenly a call from a fellow "friend" of mine,telling me that I need to move my car due to some "construction"..not kowing the fact that SHE was there..Gosh,I knew there was something wrong with that call..Along the way,I asked some question,like why my car,since there are cars still over there..So annoying..but yea,I confronted her..she was telling about all this nonsense..For me,i acted "like i care"..Because I don't know,i felt somethings that she said was untrue..in fact it is,knowing from my best friend..because I shared a lot to him..But yea..I don't wanna live in a life where herself is telling me a lie..it just nonsense..Takecare all..until then,keep smiling..Cheers..

No comments:

Post a Comment