Monday 22 February 2010

what a day...

Hey it's been a while since I've blog about stuffs,well,here it is..Currently I'm working at this restaurant called Laguna Dua,which is situated near the Airport Mall,near the airport ofcourse...Anyway,working,Gosh it's hard work,I guess that's why they called it "WORK"..Right now,I'm at the restaurant what it seems to be like normal day,when the customers comes and go,ordering their "Ala-cart",now,we're having a BUFFET for 40 People,40...That's alot..They are only 3 workers right now,and by workers,I mean waiters,myself,Pajat and Nabil..We're just hanging out to be honest,watching the people eat and we're just sitting here,watching them,It just feels so weird,cause usually my family and I GO to the restaurant and EAT but now it's the other way around..Well,I'll post some more later,until then,take care and cheerio (:

No comments:

Post a Comment