Monday 23 November 2009

"Trust me when I say this" a new song,draft

Hmm,I've been thinking of writing this song for awhile now,and just a few hours ago,I did,wrote and composed by me(Afeek T),This is especially for you Petra,hope you like it,this comes from the heart ♥

Here goes :

I close my eyes,
When I go to sleep,
There's only you in my mind,
That's all I can see.

I wrote your name,
On the sand,
I wish you were here,
So I can hold your hand.

If we put our hearts,
Into it,
I'll be there for you,
Where ever I am,
Cause you know,
What I'm saying it's all true,
All this time,
There's only you ♥

Remember when I told you,
About peanut butter and jelly,
They go great together,
Like you and me.

I know you're far away,
I got just 3 words that I LOVE to say,
And those 3 words are,
"I Love You"
INFINITY ♥♥♥♥
........................................................

Well,that's all I got so far,I know it's not that good or great,but it's just something I gotta say and need you to know,I Love You Petra A ♥♥ with all my heart,might and soul,hope you like it,i know it's not much,but I mean every single thing i said above and to you..

Sincerely,Love,Afeek T xoxo
P/S-I know the "peanut butter and jelly" part is off,but who cares,this is your song,and I LOVE YOU Boo Petra A ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment