Tuesday 7 February 2012

Hello there..

Hey guys and girls,it has been a while since I blogged,and here I am back..Haha,Anyway,sorry been busy with school lately,didn't have time to update a new post,but anyway,like I said,I've been busy with school,been doing a lot of presentations and assignments,kinda hard to hang with the guys lately,but yea,I did made time for them on Sunday,met up for a footie match,Manchester United against Chelsea FC..And honestly,it was really a good game,great game actually..It all ended with a 3-3 draw..Haady had uploaded the scores in his blog,feel free to check it out.. (: anyway,I guess that's about it..Got school again tomorrow,and it's getting pretty late,so please take care and enjoy your nights and days..There's YTF(Yesterdays,Todays,Forever) Until then,cheers (: Goodnight..

No comments:

Post a Comment