Monday 20 February 2012

Awesome Sunday!! ;D

Hello everyone,sorry for the late post,been busy with stuffs :P school stuffs :P anyway,last Sunday was probably the best Sunday that I've ever had!!! I still couldn't believe yesterday..I met this girl,her named is Siti Nur Munirah Binti Haji Marsal,She was my date yesterday,and honestly,she made me smile like NOONE!!we laugh,we shared stories,we exchanged stories,best of all,we met,haha,I actually just knew her,and it was from FACEBOOK..Even thought I just knew her from facebook,and we haven't met before,it felt like I've known her for a long time udah..She made my day like no one ever did!!she's the best,she even bought me a cool blueish,green fighting fish..I gave her my bracelet,that I wore on that special day..I Love her,I really do!! Until then,cheers people!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment