Friday 13 January 2012

Like a new car.. :P

Hello..Today has been a great day,been texting with her the whole day,that's one thing,and the other,well,lets just say she made me smile (: Anyway,after jumaat prayer,I went home,not knowing what to do,and was kinda annoyed,haha,thinking of what to do today,then all of the sudden my dad told me to change the tyre of my car,near my place..Because my back 2 tyres are worn out,need to get it change,so that afternoon,around 4ish-5,after Asar prayer,my dad and I went out to the workshop,also my mom and my lil bro,went to my mom school,to get some stuffs done,after all that,my parents,lil bro and I meet up for lunch in lemongrass,kiulap,I had green curry beef fried rice,and to be honest,it was very spicy,can't complain,I do love spicy foods ;P anyway,then went home,then I went out again,remember what I posted earlier,to get the "stuffs",so I did,but damn,it took me a while,fathul was with me..we prayed over at his place..then after getting the "stuffs",I decided to wash my car,haha..I know random much,my dad was telling me earlier that the car was dirty,and seriously,it was dirty,the bottom part of my car,is almost covered by sand debris..then out of nowhere,I thought of going to Tutong to get it wash over at fikri's,and so we did..I picked the guys up,then off to Tutong (: sure was a fun ride,as always..Then we washed my car,haha..it was fun to be honest,I love washing my car,I love the cleaniness and the shinyness :P haha..so yeah,after the washing and drying is done,phew,sure looks nice,thanks to the guys for helping me out..and seriously its almost looks like a new car :P haha..Thanks again guys..Right now,I'm at home,still can't sleep,and still texting with her ;D got school later,haha..Damn,oh well..Overall,it was a great day,as always,the bro's.. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment